Monday, August 10, 2009

The dilemma of a vanilla girl.

And another post.

Re: Can someone explain the forced feminization fetish to me.

First I want to thank everyone for responding to my email. At least I guess
that my boyfriend isn't that strange if there are so many other people into
this. And so what, he's a nice guy, even if it is wierd it's not that wierd.

I dressed him up in a yellow baby doll nighty that I wore when I was a teenager
(actually I never wore it much) He seemed very scared as I put him in it. He
even said "please, don't" as I started. Which was strange because he said he
wanted me to do it. I guess that's why its forced feminization, because he
wants to pretend he doesn't want it.

Right before we started to make love he asked if i was going to put make up on
him. We're going to bed. Even real woman take off thier make up when they go
to bed.

Anyway it was fun. He fell to sleep afterwards and i sat there and watched him
his little yellow nighty. At least we past this obsticle in the relationship.


Aly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this story it awesome that some girl let them do that "The dilemma of a vanilla girl." great story im not afraid to admit it but it is fun

cameron thies said...

i like this story it awesome that some girl let them do that "The dilemma of a vanilla girl." great story im not afraid to admit it but it is fun

Anonymous said...

To the wonderful and loving girl friends and wives. I was very lucky my wife knew before we married.
she loved the idea. One funny part was she hates wearing pantyhose,I wear them all the time well the first night with be baby doll and pantyhose couldn't believe how sexy and exciting feeling them on me. Her running hands up and down my nyloned covered legs made her so excited.